MAKE PENSIONER WINTER DEATHS FROM COLD HISTORY
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance
of those who have much.
It is whether we provide enough for those who have little.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Who didn't do Austerity but the New Deal in 1929 Wall Street Crash.
Anybody can read Kindle books—even without a Kindle device— with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets and computers.
POVERTY IN UK IS OFFICIALLY SOMEONE LIVING ON INCOME BELOW 40 PER CENT OF THE AVERAGE WAGE
The average in UK is around £30,000 a year.
..."ONS warned Britain has the 12th-highest poverty rate of the 28 countries in the EU - despite being the second-richest country after Germany."...(Source Link)
Campaign Facebook page
ONLY JEREMY CORBYN HAS BEEN ENDORSED AS LABOUR LEADER BY DPAC, a major campaigning charity for the disabled.
WAYS TO PREVENT PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL
STRESS INJURY and losing your ability to work. The Welfare state is gone, now focus only on leaving you starve, freeze and finally homeless. 17m workers with only £100 savings in bank, so only one redundancy, illness, disability from penniless starvation.
JEREMY CORBYN POLICIES
You won't see anything like my Jeremy Corbyn page or below website on TV or mainstream newspapers.
Read and decide for yourself
about Jeremy Corbyn's policies. http://ilikecorbynbut.com/
A group of like-minded, highly motivated and dedicated people who want to offer a fair and balanced view on what the Labour Party and its Leadership want to offer to the people of UK. We are Members and Supporters of the Labour Party.
We believe that many more people would support the policies put forward by Labour, if only they knew about them. Our aims are to get across to a wide audience the information that the mainstream media seem to overlook or misinterpret. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
TELL LABOUR IF WANT 1950s BORN LADIES' VOTE THEN PUT THIS IN THEIR JUNE 8 MANIFESTO PLEASE. THANKS.
1. Repeal the 1995 pension age rise act, repeal the 2007 pension age rise act, repeal the 2011 pension age rise act and repeal the 2014 flat rate pension bill.
2. Immediately pay women born in the 1950s who were denied state pension from age 60 since 2013, the full flat rate pension regardless of SERPs opt out, National Insurance record and any other means to reduce the state pension.
3. Equalise the state pension pay out age at 60 for men and women using a statutory instrument to amend published law, so happens immediately.
4 INCREASE THE STATE PENSION FOR ALL PENSIONER AGES regardless of National Insurance record, from age 60 to 100 plus.
TORIES INTEND AFTER GENERAL ELECTION
TO ABOLISH RETIREMENT
- Abolish the state penson by ending the triple lock guaranteed annual rise
- Stop winter fuel allowance and bus pass for all pensioner ages.
- End Free NHS prescriptions for men and women from 60 to 66 coming from the 1995 pension age rise act. Accelerated by the 2011 pension age rise act. This already happened re pension credit to women and men progressively from 60 since 2012.
- Tories threat to Attendance Allowance. And also Tory threat to Carer's Allowance through Universal Credit.
- It was the Lib Dems in coalition with Tories that passed the 2011 acceleration of the state pension age rise to women from 60 to 66 since 2013.
- And the Lib Dems in coalition with the Tories that gave the loss of pension credit and thus winter fuel allowance from 60 to 66 to women born from late 1953 and to men by them losing pension credit progressive from 60 to 63 / 64 going to 66 since 2012.
April 23 St George's Day England.
1 March St Davids, Wales
17 March St Patricks Day, Ulster
30 November, St Andrews, Scotland.
JEREMY CORBYN OFFERS UK NATIONS
SAINT / NATIONAL DAYS AS BANK HOLIDAYS WHEN IN GOVERNMENT AS LABOUR PRIME MINISTER - JUNE 8 GENERAL ELECTION